The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“ User”) using the online shopping platform of Trolley for making online shopping and buy all needs through mobile App “ Trolley”. Each user is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
However, “Trolley” shall have the right to use users’ information commercially, such as using them in analytical studies and classification of users in terms of gender, age, etc. Without any violation or exposure of privacy.
“Trolley” not collect any unique information about the User (such as User’s name, location address, age, gender etc.) except when the User specifically and knowingly provide such information on the App. Like any business interested in offering the highest quality of service to clients, “Trolley” may, from time to time, send SMS, mails & other communication to the User tell them about the various services, features, functionality and content offered by “Trolley” or seek voluntary information from you.
Please be aware, however, that “Trolley” will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute or court order, or
b) if any of User’s actions on “Trolley” violate the Terms of Service or any of Trolley's guidelines for specific services, or
c) to protect or defend “Trolley” ‘s legal rights or property.
d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of “Trolley” App/ Facebook page / offerings.
B. General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms & Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services. A User may register on short form.
2. The user may pay his/her dues form his/her card using “Trolley” mobile App, after creating his/her IPIN number, or once he/she has entered the IPIN. And pay in any other manner as may be specified by “Trolley” from time to time.
3. “Trolley” ’s rights, obligations, undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in Sudan, as well as any directives/ procedures of Govt. of Sudan, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of “Trolley”, “Trolley” ’s right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any User’s use of the mobile App or information provided to or gathered by “Trolley” with respect to such use. Each User accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the mobile App to regulators police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the App shall be at the absolute discretion of “Trolley”.
4. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth herein, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect.
5. 5These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the User and “Trolley”. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the User and “Trolley”.
6. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
7. The entries in the books of “Trolley” kept in the ordinary course of business of “Trolley” with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the User and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
8. Refund for Chargeback Transaction: In the event there is any claim for/ of charge back by the User for any reason whatsoever, such claims shall be entertained according with the merchant’s internal policy. In the case that a refund is allowed, the amount shall be charged back to the User minus the delivery fees included in the total amount paid for the service. No claims for refund/charge back shall be made by any User to “Trolley” and in the event such claim is made it shall not be entertained.
9. In these Terms and Conditions, the term “Charge Back” shall mean, approved and settled cash or credit card purchase transaction(s).
10. Refund for fraudulent/duplicate transaction(s): In case of misuse of Card/Bank details by a fraudulent individual/party, such issues shall be suitably addressed by “Trolley” in line with their policies and rules.
11. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the mobile App is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not. However, the User agrees that under no circumstances “Trolley” shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to the App and no communication received by “Trolley” in this regards shall be entertained.
C. Limitation of Liability
1. “Trolley” has made this Service available to the User as a matter of convenience and for their saftey. “Trolley” expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this Service.The User agrees and acknowledges that he/ she shall be solely responsible for his/ her conduct and that “Trolley” reserves the right to terminate the rights to use of the Service immediately without giving any prior notice thereof.
2. “Trolley” is not liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, nonperformance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall “Trolley”, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Services.
3. “Trolley” assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
i. the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the service in connection thereto; and/ or
ii. any interruption or errors in the operation of the national switch.
4. The User shall indemnify and hold harmless, “trolley” and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions arising out of or in connection with the utilization of the Service.
5. The User agrees that “Trolley”, or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the App, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond “Trolley” ’s reasonable control.
6. The user declares that “Trolley” will not be held liable for any inaccuracy or error data regarding his/her location, and if it occurs “Trolley” ‘s policies shall be applied. The delivery amount will be the one shown in the App and specified for the original location, not the previous amount.
D. Miscellaneous Conditions:
1. Any waiver of any rights available to “Trolley” under these Terms and Conditions shall not mean that those rights are automatically waived.
2. The User agrees, understands and confirms that his / her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that “Trolley” have no control over such matters.
3. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by the User, “Trolley” does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Service provided by/ through it will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
4. “Trolley”, and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the mobile App.
5. The User is hereby informed that “Trolley” will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her “Trolley” account on the App and close it when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share his/her device with someone else.
6. “Trolley” reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this online shopping facility or to withdraw it completely.
E. Cancelation Policy
1. The user agrees that “Trolley” from time to time due to several factors shall change the cancelation policy as well as the time during which the order cancelation would be valid, accordingly the user shall be obliged with the time that specified in the App.
2. Since the goods are not under ‘vegetable and fruits’ category, the user able to return the goods after the arrival of “Trolley” representative. And the user acknowledges and agrees that the full amount of delivery (back and forth) shall be paid to “trolley”.
F. Debit Card, Bank Account Details
1. The User agrees that the debit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit card details.
2. The User may pay his/ her dues to “Trolley” by using a debit card or through. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details:
i. The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions;
ii. The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate;
iii. The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
iv. The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment of the dues payable.
G. Personal Information
1. The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, “Trolley” may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
2. The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide email, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to “Trolley”. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
4. The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
H. Online Shopping Platform Disclaimer
The Service is provided in order to facilitate shopping and online purchase. “Trolley” do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the mobile App other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User
Copyright Trolley 2020 | Powered by: MI